You’ll have to really stretch your brain to figure out some of these easy, funny, and hard riddles for grown-ups!
Now, are you ready?
1. What can you put in a bucket to make it weigh less?
2. What starts with T, ends with T, and has T in it?
3. Where is the only place where today comes before yesterday?
4. What goes all around the world but stays in a corner?
5. What has 13 hearts but no other organs?
6. What comes at the end of everything?
7. What do the letter “t” and an island have in common?
8. What type of cheese is made backward?
9. What kind of ship has two mates but no captain?
Scroll down to check out the answer:
1. Answer: A hole.
2. Answer: A teapot.
3. Answer: The dictionary.
4. Answer: A stamp.
5. Answer: A deck of cards.
6. Answer: The letter “g.”
7. Answer: They’re both in the middle of the water.
8. Answer: Edam.
9. Answer: A relationship.