Today’s challenge is all about thinking fast and smart, not to mention an answer that makes absolute sense too.
Alex spent three days in the hospital. He was neither sick nor injured but had to be carried during discharge. Why?
Okay, here’s the right answer! Alex had no other choice because he was born in the hospital. For those who may not be aware, newborn babies spend an average of 3 days at the hospital, before they can be released for supervision under their mother’s care.
Solve this fun riddle in less than 3 minutes, can you?
Solving riddles and puzzles is a favorite challenge for most kids and, in turn, they love to share riddles with others to solve, too.
Remember: riddles for kids are for all ages. Encourage your children to create riddles or puzzles of their own and challenge you or other family members, friends, and neighbors.
Now, here are the riddles for today!
1. Riddle: What is easier to get into than out of?
2. Riddle: Remove my skin and I won’t cry, but you might!
3. Riddle: What can fill a room but doesn’t take up space?
4. Riddle: Where does Thursday come after Friday?
5. Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
6. Riddle: Where are the lakes always empty, the mountains always flat and the rivers always still?
7. Riddle: A man looks at a painting and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting?
8. Riddle: What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
9. Riddle: I am an odd number. Take away a letter and I become even. What number am I?
Scroll down to check out the answer:
1. Answer: Trouble
2. Answer: An onion
3. Answer: Light
4. Answer: The dictionary
5. Answer: Footsteps
6. Answer: A map
7. Answer: His son
8. Answer: A piano
9. Answer: Seven